Re: Fellows Gear Shaper Indexing

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Meshing with Gears Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by BillS on June 21, 2006 at 14:52:01:

In Reply to: Re: Fellows Gear Shaper Indexing posted by Richard King on June 18, 2006 at 15:38:00:

Thanks for participating! I'm guessing that you are not the only one trying to figure out how to navigate this site...

Just let me know how you want the FAQ to list you - email only, or do you have a web site? Also, you mentioned you have a list of the manuals - Do you have it in printed form, or do you have it in HTML or or other disk file format?

If you don't already have a website for your manuals, I would be willing to set up a page here for our visitors that shows your list, along with all the ways to contact you. Of course, if you can only send me a FAX of the listing, and it's 1000's of titles, I may decide to show only a sampling (100 or so?). I only have so much time for new projects, but this is definitely a worthy one...

If you have a website, I would also recommend that you post your company on the Gear Services Locator page here. The link to that page is at the top of this Forum's main page. It's free to all.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Meshing with Gears Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]