Re: our software

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Meshing with Gears Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bill S on November 08, 2004 at 09:03:23:

In Reply to: our software posted by jebelli on November 07, 2004 at 10:52:28:

Is Klinglenberg system similar to Gleason's Special Jobbing Method (SJM)? It doesn't sound the same at all. I'm not familiar with KINOS software...

I believe the Klingelnberg method generates a palloid tooth form (if that's the correct way to state it). That differs from Gleason's methods which produce involute tooth form.

We sell a software package for Gleason No. 16 which allows selection of tooling and creates all machine settings. You can read about its features and download a working demo of the software (CPC-BV1) at this website.

If you want, you can Email me your gear specs and I'll email you a free sample summary that you can use to set up your Gleason. I'll select tooling based on the program's recommendations. If you have other tooling you prefer to use, I'll see if your cutter numbers will work, and if they do, I'll email you a revised summary.

It has always been our policy to offer a free one-time working summary to anyone interested in the software. I think the demo and a sample summary is a good demonstration of what the software does.

Hope this helps...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Meshing with Gears Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]